Our story begins in 2001, the year Hanson High School was founded.
With the focus on preparing international students for undergraduate studies in a Canadian university, we pride ourselves in being one of the best private schools in Toronto. With an average class size of six students, individualized approach and top-notch facilities, Hanson offers an excellent learning environment. 100% of Hanson High School graduates attend the universities or colleges of their dream. Each year, our students receive acceptance offers from top universities, including the University of Toronto, McMaster University, the University of Ottawa, Queen’s University, Western University.
- We promote Canadian values and concepts
- We cultivate quality education that responds to the needs of our students
- We prepare our students with the knowledge and skills essential for personal and professional success
- We offer opportunities for qualitative education to students from all over the world
- We provide our students the opportunity, environment and support to achieve excellence
- We strive to foster the leadership skills and academic excellence necessary to succeed in the society of the 21st century
We Believe …
- every student can succeed in high school and university
- in high-performing teachers who inspire their students and for whom failure is not an option
- in using the best new educational tools available in and outside the classroom
- that learning doesn’t stop when class ends